I was watching Pokémon: Indigo League on Netflix and the Pokédex called Kakuna a “transitional Pokémon”
and then suddenly this happened
Oh, and while we’re talking about sex-repulsed people:
- It’s okay if you’re sex-repulsed because you have experienced sexual abuse or trauma in your past.
- It’s okay if you’re sex-repulsed because sex feels painful, uncomfortable or frightening to you.
- It’s okay if you’re sex-repulsed and there’s no “cause” for it, it’s just how you’ve always been.
- It’s okay if you feel sex-repulsed sometimes and not repulsed at other times, or if you’ve become more/less sex-repulsed over time.
- It’s okay to be afraid of sex.
- It’s okay to think that sex is disgusting.
- It’s okay to like reading/watching fictional sex but not want it in real life.
- It’s okay to be repulsed by some sexual things but not by other sexual things.
- None of the above things make your feelings weird, messed-up or unhealthy.
- You don’t need to “overcome” your dislike of sex. If you’re happier without sex, then that’s great, you don’t need to change.
- If you want to become more comfortable with sex, or if you think therapy will help you be happier with yourself, then that’s fine, too.
- If your partner wants you to do something sexual that you’re not comfortable with, then they’re the one in the wrong, and they need to stop. Your feelings and comfort are important, and you never owe sex to anyone.
- If your partner wants you to change, or to stop being sex-repulsed or asexual, then they are wrong. You deserve a partner who loves you the way you are, respects your feelings, and doesn’t ask you to change for them.
- You do not need to be sex-positive, or willing to have sex, in order to be a “healthy” or “normal” asexual person.
- Some sex-repulsed people aren’t asexual-spectrum. All of the above applies to them, too!
- Whatever your feelings about sex are, it is perfectly okay to feel the way you do, and there is nothing bad, abnormal or wrong about your feelings.
my favourite thing ever
white boy makes 35 complaints about women then says women complain too much: the video
STOP EVERYTHING YOURE DOING RIGHT NOW AND WATCH THIS VIDEO
WATCH IT RIGHT NOW YOU WILL NOT REGRET ONE SECOND
IM FUCKING CRYING HELP ME
BEST ARTHUR EPISODE
Fuchsia showed me a letter from her old town.
I am done speaking with squirrels - Vine by JEROME JARRE
THE WAY HE SAYS SQUIRREL I CAN’T
racism is real - misogynoir is real.
Just to put background on this shit.. .the top picture is of Ethan Couch. According to wikipedia and various news sources he is “a North Texas teenager, who was sentenced to 10 years probation after being convicted of killing four pedestrians and seriously injuring two others while driving drunk. On June 15, 2013 he crashed a pickup truck into pedestrians. He was 16 at the time. In December 2013 he was sentenced to therapy at a long-term, in-patient facility, after his attorneys successfully argued that the teen suffered from affluenza and needed rehabilitation, and not prison.”
The yoga, meditation and horse back riding are some of the amenities they have at the facility that is about $450.000 a year.
The bottom picture is of Cyntoia Brown. She grew up in a home with an abusive drunk father and a drug addicted prostitute mother. She eventually ran away with a friend and started ‘dating” (getting pimped) by older men. She stayed in deplorable conditions. The night of the killing, she just got her ass beat by her drug addicted boyfriend/pimp , when the victim Johnny Allen , a 43 year old sunday school teacher (side eye) who noticed her pain and talked to her. After hearing Cyntoia’s story, seeing her bruises, knowing she was underage he still tried to fuck her. What lead to the murder was Cyntoia thought he was going to kill her and shot him first..
She got no second chances after a long shitty life but in jail now at 25 she is working on her college degree ,still hopeful of seeing the outside world and trying to remain as reflective of her negative choices and be positive from her current position.
This is shit is disgusting, money, race, and class make a world of difference in the eyes of the law…
Me trying to be friends with other artists
I wonder if like… back in the old days when they had the very first printing press in old america, and they were going to print out the very first periodic tables for the very first science classrooms, if the printing guy was like… oops I misspelled ‘aluminium’ now it says ‘aluminum’… Oh well… nobody will notice probably…
but oh boy was he wrong
i can’t help but notice you spelled it wrong. the correct way is aluminium
(no jk that is a very interesting fact, thank you!)